The MAX1 Survey had the following overarching goals:
- To establish the current state of shipboard waste stream management and OWS knowledge across a wide range of maritime occupations and roles
- To determine perceived effectiveness of current waste stream management and OWS systems
- To solicit opinions on increasing the effectiveness of waste stream management and OWS systems
The key findings from the MAX1 Survey results as of August 2015 can be accessed here.
Other documents related to the MAX1 Survey include:
- – Question List
- – Skipping Logic Flow Chart
- – Summary Results as of August 11, 2015
- – Full Raw Data as of August 11, 2015
- – Open ended responses to OWS technology questions
- – Selected Filters by age, profession, continent, vessel type
The survey remains open to receive new responses indefinitely, and can be taken at the following link:
Take the MAX1 Survey here: www.surveymonkey.com/s/max1survey
Survey time ranges from 5-20 minutes depending on your responses, and responses are anonymous.